How to Become Member
Every doctor eligible for registration with the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council may become a member of the Association (PIMA) provided that
- After understanding the Association’s mission, he / she declares that the same is his/her mission.
- He / She is in full agreement with the aims & objectives and the action plan of the Association.
- He / She commits to bind himself / herself to the Association’s discipline, rules and regulations in accordance with this constitution.
- He / She strives to observe the obligatory duties of the Islamic Shariah and avoids major sins.
- He / She is ready to pay the stipulated amount of money (as contribution) required to meet the monetary needs of the Association.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 4 stated above the procedure for joining the Association shall be that the applicant doctor shall fill the Association’s Membership Form (Appendix I) and send it for approval to the Central President through the Local President.
The Central President shall approve the application; to refuse the membership he will have to consult the Shura Council.
The applicant shall consider himself a member of the Association only after the approval of the Central President.
The applicant shall be liable to the rights of the membership after he / she has received a written approval of membership
The application for membership shall be sent to the Central President through the Provincial President where there is no local branch; and where there is no Provincial President, the application shall be directly sent to the Central President.