Our ultimate aim is to please our RUB, ALLAH. It was decided a decade ago by PIMA that all the members of PIMA must be brought closer to Qur’an and Sunnah which are the main sources of guidance for all of us. In order to achieve this goal Fahm-ul-Qur’an section of PIMA was assigned the task of developing a system/mechanism.
- Nisab bassed on Quran,Hadith,Seerat e Rasul (PBUH)
- Medical Ethics,
- Dawat to other Doctors, Allied professionals and patients
- Fehm-e-Qura’n cources& Arebic Classes on Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis
- Istaqbal-e-Ramzan Programs
- Shab Bedari (شب بیداری )
- Aftaar Programs
- Ethical Training Workshops
- Special Campaigns for Tosi-e-Dawat (توسیع دعوت)
Self-Improvement and personal development through direct understanding of meanings of Qur’an and organize a collective effort to develop a commitment to live in accordance with the Qur’an and the Sunnah.
- To develop and offer educational training programs to doctors on the message and contents of Qur’an and Sunnah.
- To train doctors to be able to conduct Fahm-ul-Qur’an sessions.
- To help every member of PIMA in the development of personality according to guidance of Qur’an and Sunnah, with a deep sense of social responsibility for his/her family and community.
- To develop a quality Qur’anic education at all levels in PIMA.
PIMA Tarbia Updates
- PIMA KPK Tarbia Programs in December 2015
- Islamic Study Circle and Certificate distribution ceremony of PIMA Karachi
- PIMA Tarbia Workshop held at Karachi
- Ramadan 2018